The Ukrainian Golf Federation keeps track of the WHS handicap values of golfers and gives such players the status of accredited players in the WHS handicap system.
The player accredited in WHS handicap system in Ukraine receives the personal number of a Ukrainian golf player, card and official WHS handicap if all the rules of its assignment are fulfilled, as well as a recount of the assigned WHS handicap.
The status of the accredited player can obtain citizens of Ukraine, foreigners and stateless persons with legal residence in Ukraine.
An accredited player receives:
- officially confirmed WHS handicap;
- personal number of the Ukrainian golf player (ID) under the Unified Handicap Accounting System of Ukraine;
- personal player's plastic card;
- WHS handicap maintenance and conversion;
- recounted handicap will be displayed on our site on the Players Handicap section;
- right to represent Ukraine at World and European Championships organized by the European Golf Association (WHS) and the International Golf Federation (IGF);
- price for green-fee in events organized by the UGF will be reduced up to 30%, but if payment will be made after 1st of April, the price will be reduced up to 15%.
In 2021, the accreditation payment for adults is 2200 UAH, for children under 18 years - 500 UAH.
In 2021, the Ukrainian Golf Federation will cover 80% of the accreditation fee for adults and 90% for children *. In fact, the accreditation fee for players will be UAH 440. for adults (1760 UAH is covered by UGF) and 50 UAH. for children (450 UAH is covered by UGF).
Accreditation is valid from January 1, 2021 to January 1, 2022.
* Children under 18 agree to the processing of data by parents (indicate their data).
The details of accreditation can be found in the Golf Player Accreditation Regulation in the EGA Handicap System.
To obtain the accredited player status, you should:
- Make payment for the account details of the Federation;
- Submit to the UGF:
- Application addressed to the President of the Federation;
- Consent to process personal data (agreement);
- copy of the identity document.
For additional questions, please contact the UGF office at email@example.com, tel.: +38 (044) 279-37-63, mob. +380 98 664-04-60.